California is one of the most dangerous states for cycling with almost 40% of bike versus automobile collisions resulting in serious injuries such as severe head and brain trauma, spinal cord injury, disabling fractures and severe lacerations.
If you or your loved one has been involved in a bicycle accident, you will immediately need to find an experienced and aggressive personal injury law firm to guide you through the process. You need the assistance of the skilled bicycle accident lawyers at James R. Murphy, Jr., A Law Corporation, to guarantee you receive maximum compensation for your property damage, injuries, pain and suffering and loss of income.
Follow these 10 tips to preserve your case:
• Call 911 and request the responding officer file a comprehensive report
• Seek immediate medical attention
• Take extensive photos of all vehicle(s) involved in the collision.
• Obtain the driver’s insurance and driver’s license information including the license plate number
• Talk to all witnesses and obtain their contact information
• Take pictures of the scene and surrounding area – check to see if there are surveillance
cameras on any buildings that may have recorded the collision
• Do not give a statement to anyone but the police and your attorney
• Take photos of your injuries immediately and throughout your healing process
• Before removing the bicycle from the scene, make sure and photograph the exact placement of
the bike and any debris, if possible
• DO NOT have your bike repaired until you are instructed by your attorney
Story Board Presentation
- Our Experts inspect and virtually scan the accident site
- Vehicle and bike inspections are done to determine the point of impact
- PC-Crash Simulation is used to determine the speed of vehicle and bicycle
- Impact Alignment Analysis is created for the jury
We WIN because James R. Murphy, Jr., A Law Corporation utilizes the top medical experts, vocational experts and economic experts throughout the United States.
The time, attention and care that goes into each case is reflected in our recoveries. Through decades of hard work, and several thousand clients represented, we have the financial resources and significant expertise to get our clients the
MAXIMUM RECOVERY they deserve.