The Deer Canyon Conference Center is a three-story edifice located in the foothills between Arroyo Grande and San Luis Obispo. The property enjoys commanding views of the Pacific Ocean and provides an environment of understated elegance for critical depositions, meetings, arbitrations and mediations.
The building was designed and built by Mr. Murphy in 1981 through 1984. This facility includes several meeting areas, private offices and a spacious deposition room. The imposing nature of the structure communicates to opposing counsel that this law corporation means business. In addition, the facility provides substantial areas within which to prepare major cases for trial.
1110 Deer Canyon Road
Arroyo Grande, CA 93420
- From Highway 101, Grand Avenue Exit. If coming from the North, turn left onto Grand Ave. If coming from the South, turn right onto Grand Avenue.
- Follow Grand Ave. east through the Village of Arroyo Grande; (Grand Avenue turns into East Branch Street). You will pass our main office on the left at 221 E. Branch Avenue.
- The next stop sign you reach will be at a 3-way intersection. Proceed slightly left, where the sign reads “Highway 227 – San Luis Obispo.”
- Continue .5 miles until you see a sign that reads “Narrow Bridge” (Do not go over the bridge). Continue to the right onto CORBETT CANYON ROAD.
- Drive 1.9 miles on CORBETT CANYON ROAD and turn left onto DEER CANYON ROAD.
- Follow DEER CANYON ROAD all the way to the very end. At the top of the hill, numerous signs will direct you to the Conference Center.
- You will enter the property through a security gate which will be open. If the gate is not open, call our main office at (805) 489-8929 for access.